Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Lifestyle Change

I've been high strung and anxious my whole life, never able to turn my brain off-especially at night when I'm attempting to fall asleep in my restless tossing and turning. I used to do yoga using a beginner's VHS (I know, VHS what?) and I don't even have a VHS player anymore. It has been a while since I have done it, but yoga seemed to be the only thing that allowed my brain to shut off because I was focousing on my breathing and holding my position. I really need to get back into it on a regular basis, I am always so tense and stressed out from work, and I really need something to break the tension. People laugh, but yoga is a great workout and meditation all in one. It will tone EVERYTHING and uses core strength and improves balance. I've wanted to get into it again but didn't know where to go. No way was I paying a shitload of money 3-4 times a week for a yoga class... so from the suggestion of others I was given 5 online options that won't cost you a thing. I have not yet tried any, but I intend to try all 5.
1) Yogaglo
2) Codyapp.com
3) Myyoga.com
4) doyouyoga.com
5) Yoga with Adrienne (this one was recommended by 2 people)

If anyone has tried any of these, please let me know what you like or dislike about them!
If you know of any other great yoga sites, please let me know as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment